LIFE IS SHORT! EAT DESSERT FIRST!



terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2011

Croissants!

Para ler em portugues, clique aqui.

I'm posting the DB Challenge late this month, sorry! I just came back from vacation, and I'm still organizing my mess!
But I was so excited about the DB this month, that it was impossible not to try...
I came back from France about 2 weeks ago and I'm already missing the croissants!
I learned them at my Boulangerie classes, and I had to try to bake them by myself, so it was a great oportunity!
It wasn't easy to open the dough without the machine, but my boyfriend helped me, in exchange for some croissants sandwiches, so it wasn't that hard!
The recipe you can find here.

7 comentários:

Rosa's Yummy Yums disse...

Very well done! This croissant looks marvelous.

Cheers,

Rosa

Manu disse...

Thank You! :D

Catalina disse...

Manu, your criossant is beautiful and I bet with all your French practise they must have been extremely delicious :)

Manu disse...

Thank's Catalina! ;)

Unknown disse...

Croissants look great! Did you try the povitica?

Marly disse...

Oi, Manu,

Eu cheguei a ver algumas postagens sobre os croissants, como parte do desafio do DB. Eles são mesmo deliciosos e compensam o emprego do tempo que tomam, não é verdade? rsrs.

Beijoca e bom fim de semana, darling!

speedvery professional disse...

thx you เก็นติ้งคาสิโน


ผลบอล