LIFE IS SHORT! EAT DESSERT FIRST!



terça-feira, 30 de agosto de 2011

ENSP

PARA LER EM PORTUGUÊS, CLIQUE AQUI.

The 2011 Summer Patisserie Program ended last Friday. I'm already missing it a lot!


First of all, I’m missing the amazing people and wonderful friends that I made there. Our group got strong, we laugh, “suffered” a little bit, and had a lot of fun together!

I miss the classes, waking up at 5:15h in the morning (really???), but, for sure, I miss spending 7 hours inside a kitchen, doing pastry! :D

I miss the awesome trips with my friends! I miss living in a Castle (hahahaha I’m joking!), the sheep noise, the neighbors’ dog and cat, the berries, and viewing the beautiful landscape during my walks!


For sure it was a great experience and I learned a lot here. I’m not the same person that left Brasil full of expectations. I made a dream come true here and now I realize that is only the beginning. And I'm very happy for that!


Um comentário:

Catalina disse...

Having your dreams come true is the best thing in our lives and I'm really happy for you (and a bit jeleaus :D)! It must have been amazing being in France, baking all these yummy goodies and meeting new people. I can't wait to see what you've learned there :)