LIFE IS SHORT! EAT DESSERT FIRST!



quarta-feira, 15 de fevereiro de 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

Para ler em português, clique aqui.

After vacation you allways need time to get everything back to normal life. It's not easy!
The good part is that you come with a lot of energy and ideas to continue again!
For me, this year is the one!
Well, I'm still on a (kind of) diet, but this recipe I made for Christmas and is soooo yummy!
The cinnamon smell all around the house is awesome!
And this recipe you can make all year long, to feel like Christmas again!
The step by step recipe you can get here.
Enjoy!

3 comentários:

Sriya disse...

first time here ..glad to follow you ...very yummy cinnamon rolls ...visit my blog
www.sriyafood.blogspot.com

Sriya disse...

first time here ..glad to follow you ...very yummy cinnamon rolls ...visit my blog
www.sriyafood.blogspot.com

Erin disse...

They look wonderful!!!!