LIFE IS SHORT! EAT DESSERT FIRST!



quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

Daring Baker Challenge - Chocolate Marquise

Para ler em Português, clique aqui.

This month Daring Baker's Challenge was host by Emma from Cook, craft, grow and Jenny from Purple house dirt.


They challenged us to make Chocolate Maquise. I can say it's perfect dessert! The texture and temperature mixes are awesome!

The maquise is like a chocolate ice cream and the caramel is deliciously creamy, that served warm under the cold marquise, make this recipe really special! The crunchy almonds and the soft meringue are great sides for this dish!

Really love it!

The recipe you can find here.

 

6 comentários:

Katie @ This Chick Cooks disse...

Oh my! That looks sinfully delicious!

Catalina disse...

I love your plating! It looks like from a very expensive restaurant :) I'm really sorry that I couldn't participate this month when I see your wonderful creation and your description makes me want to eat one right now :D

Anônimo disse...

This was a wonderful dessert, wasn't it? Your version looks yummy. Best, Sandie

Erin disse...

Looks delicious!!!

Chef Daniel Deywes disse...

This dessert is wonderful, I would eat first ...

see you soon


Daniel Deywes
http://feitonahora.blogspot.com

speedvery professional disse...

thx you เก็นติ้งคาสิโน


ผลบอล