LIFE IS SHORT! EAT DESSERT FIRST!



quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2011

Black Forest Cupcake!

Para ler em português, por favor, clique aqui.

I'm a little upset for not participating this month on Daring Baker's Challenge! I was working a lot because of the Easter and when I realized, the time was gone! I had bought the maple syrup to make the recipe, but it wasn't a waist of money (in Brazil it isn't cheap!), because I ate it on my pancakes at Easter breaksfast! Yummy!

I'm lucky, because I found this pictures of a black forest cupcake that I made a while ago, so I have a recipe to post this week! And this cupcake certainly worth the wisk!
It's delicious, and it's so good looking! Everybody loves it!
For the chocolate muffins I used this recipe, and added 100g choped marraschino cherries to the dough. The topping I made with whipped cream and a cherry on top! So easy!

4 comentários:

lu laurindo disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
Lorraine disse...

That cupcake looks so yummy, and it must taste wonderful with the cherries in it:) Chocolate and cherry is such a great combination.

Catalina disse...

Very pretty cupcakes! I love the wrappers - so cute :) Oh, yes, maple syrup is on its best with pancakes (better than in the DB challenge mousse). I agree with Raina - choc&cherry combination is great!

Erin disse...

Oh yum! Chocolate and cherry together is heavenly!!!